Jan 21, 2010

Discuss the comic strip!

Jan 21, 2010

Postby Dave on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

So, if she can't fight it she doesn't like it? How does she relate to her so-called "loved ones"? ARE they her loved ones?
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Re: Jan 21, 2010

Postby MadCat on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 pm

More like, Eurydice hates feeling powerless. If a situation comes up that she doesn't want, but she can't "beat it" or fight it, it makes her angry and frustrated, hence she hates it. (This is why she hates dealing with emotions, they have no face to punch them in.)

Her "loved ones" consist of only her very small group of family and friends (Mother, Father, Rissa, Xerise, Eliana, Xander, December) and the way she demonstrates it is by protecting them from threats, never seriously hurting them, and relaxing her guard around them enough to show more of her personality and emotions. She doesn't really relate to the softer parts of "love" very well, preferring to bury them so as to avoid potential weakness.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Return to Everwas