Spooky gear.

Discuss the comic strip!

Spooky gear.

Postby Faytblade on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 am

Ok, first off i must say that i love the comic madcat. Your drawing style appeals to me very much so.
2nd off, I wanna buy a spooky plushy and shirt. XD Seriously. A black t-shirt with spooky and a line on the front(maybe make different quotes an option?) with Everwas on the back would be fricken epic.
Faytblade

Re: Spooky gear.

Postby MadCat on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 am

Awww, thank you very much for the kind words, Faytblade! :D And welcome to the forums!

Also, a Spooky plushie and Spooky t-shirt do indeed seem to be the items everyone wants most. (...besides sexy Eliana stuff) I guess I should be trying to work up some viable designs! :D

Anyone have a favorite Spooky quote they'd like to suggest for the shirt? :mrgreen:
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Faytblade on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 am

I'd love "Terror will consume all" or "Endless suffering awaits" orrrr "Victory"

Or you could even market spooky as Zom-b-gon =D he sure did the trick last time.

Edit: "I lewt teh hat" rofl that was the funniest thing ever.
Faytblade

Postby Yino on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 am

Damn,a favorite Spooky quote is a hard choice. Almost every speech he has gotten is on the awesome side.
I'd go for "Tremble in fear at our coming", it seems particularly awesome in a shirt.
<insert signature>
Yino

Return to Everwas