Role Playing Thread

The victor of the second great conflict was Kang (France)

Re: Role Playing Thread

Postby weather wizard on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:27 am

From President Kang:

The Third Republic graciously accepts Italy's surrender. No more bloodshed is necessary and we welcome the people of Italy to the full benefits of the Republic. We invite the Contessa to join the Senatorial Estate of the Nobles and partake in the grand tradition laid down by our great Napoleon and his Code. To the people of Italy, you are now free citizens. Any contracts of serfdom is officially nullified. The extensive estates will be partitioned to the former serfs so you may live as free men. The rule of law shall extend over the peninsula.

Also, France claims dominion over the whole of the Mediterranean. Our unfortunate war with Italy arose from a dispute over this body of water and we have shown that we will not back down from the challenge. France demands all foreign fleets in the Mediterranean return to their coastal waters and remain there in the interest of peace. Any foreign force in the Mediterranean by start of next spring may consider themselves so much target practice for the Southern Fleet.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!
weather wizard

Postby wevets on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

We have officially changed all the streetsigns in Sevastopol to read "Stevestopol." Any nation foolish enough to attempt to conquer this city will find itself saddled with the massive expense of reprinting and replacing every streetsign in the urban area. Bankruptcy will be inevitable.

Ha! Bow before my trickery!! MUH WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

- Excerpt from the diaries of Vlad I (also known as Vlad the Ruinous,) dated August 13, 1905. Psychologists frequently note the actual writing out of the "MUH WA HA HA" evil laugh in many of his journal entries.
wevets

Postby weather wizard on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 am

From President Kang:

To the Dual Treacherous Monarchs of Austria-Hungary.

Now that the Estates General, my cabinet, and I have recovered from our apoplectic bouts of laughter over your attempted betrayal, we have concluded that you have offended France greatly. Your offense comes not from your devious attempt to take Venice, but that France would fall for such a ridiculous ploy! How dare you think we are this stupid! For that, you must pay restitutions for your disrepect. France demands you cede Tyrolia immediatly, remove your garrison from Trieste, and never place or build a military force there again. If these conditions are not met in one season, know that we will make Tyrolia French realm and Trieste a non threat, never to serve the treacherous purposes of the Hapsburg swines.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!
weather wizard

Postby weather wizard on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 am

In A.D. 1906
War was beginning.
England: What happen ?
Austria: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Austria: We get signal.
England: What !
Austria: Main screen turn on.
England: It's you !!
France: How are you gentlemen !!
France: All your base are belong to us.
France: You are on the way to destruction.
England: What you say !!
France: You have no chance to survive make your time.
France: Ha ha ha ha....
weather wizard

Postby Zeke on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC
Straight up tactical blunder now puts me in a baaaaaad spot, stupid stupid army being in york!
Anyway, I may lose the game, I may win the game, but know this Kang...CHICKEN!!! :D
Zeke

Postby David Yun on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 am

April Fools' guys :)

I completely mucked with France's (and one of Turkey's orders) to create the French eruption. Couldn't resist. LOL

I'll have the real orders and board status up shortly!
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Zeke on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Dammit Kang was supposed to be CHICKEN this turn!
Zeke

Postby weather wizard on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

Honesty is the new treachery. Now initiating Attack Plan C - Operation Bistro. The race is on to 18!
weather wizard

Previous

Return to Diplomacy II