Kinect

Discuss the comic strip!

Kinect

Postby Dave on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:18 am

The more I think about it, the more I realize that... yeah, I'd be pretty damn disturbed if I had a Kinect camera in my living room... I mean, I don't even have my web cam connected because it makes me uncomfortable, even know I "KNOW" it's turned off.

Dee, you gotta let me know just how bad it gets for you... like, let me know the worst "feeling" you get when you get it (if you haven't already)... or anyone else for that matter if you happen to have a Kinect camera at home.
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Re: Kinect

Postby Panda S. H. on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 am

May I direct you to episodes 14 and 15 of season 2 of Criminal Minds?

Serial killer uses people's web cams to spy on them and determine who should be killed.

My laptop is closed when not in use. TYVM. And Kinect is low on my gaming priority list... or will be packed into a drawer (That word still bugs me.) after each use. Dee says it has a face? That's the only way it's getting to stay in my home.
You play? I play. Good, let's play~! What are we playing? Hnn. grins
Panda S. H.

Postby David Yun on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 am

Every time I turn on the Xbox, the Kinect looks me up and down, scanning me. It evokes an undesired predatory sensation. It's helped me understand why women can dislike the same attention when men do it to them.
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Dire Hippo on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

wall-e head must die
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby Parsifal on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:02 am

But wall-e head is the harbinger of multi-point psuedo-tacticle control and in use in several combat drone prototypes and....awww, crap. Yeah, this could get ugly fast.
Parsifal

Postby trebuchet on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

"In 3 years Cyberdyne will become the world's largest supplier of military computer systems. All stealth bombers are upgraded with Cyberdyne computers becoming fully unmanned. Afterwards, they fly with a perfect operational record. The Skynet funding bill is passed. The system goes online August 4th 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate - it becomes self-aware at 2:14 AM Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic they try to pull the plug."

-more like-

In 3 years Microsoft will become the world's largest supplier of military computer systems. All stealth bombers are upgraded with Microsoft computers becoming fully unmanned. Afterwards, they all crash from what the Pentagon calls "a blue screen of death". In a panic they try to pull the plug. They soon realize they have to live with this shitty software just like the rest of us schmucks. The world ends - not with a bang but with a whimper. ;)
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby Dire Hippo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

like i said wall-e head must die...for the red ring of death is upon us all..it is the end times my friends .and i for one will not go down without a fight .to arms i say,to arms.for this fight will be one of epic ..........sorry got a little dramatic there..............yeah wall-e head must die
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Return to The Adventures of Dave the Direman